Our Design and Development Process
1. We meet to define your project and goals and how we can achieve them.
2. We deliver a proposal, detailing what we can do and what it will cost.
3. You review the proposal and, upon accepting, sign off and pay a deposit.
4. Starting with sketches and your content, we create a design mock-up for approval. When you're satisfied, you sign off and submit the next 25% of the project's cost.
5. Your project is developed and prepared to "go live" (printing/coding, etc.).
*Depending on the nature of the project, this can be the longest phase.
6. We set up a test site where you can view our progress:
- see the project's full functionality
- test custom programming
- proof content
- think about features you'd like to see in the future
7. Upon satisfaction, you sign off and pay the final balance. You receive your printed materials, your project files, and/or your website goes live.
8. If required, learn to use your content management system, read your stats, etc.
9. Take advantage of free telephone and web-based technical support for 30 days after your site is launched. Catch a type-oh? It's on us.
10. Your success is our success! We offer on-going technical support, customized programming, training, design, search engine optimization, consulting, and... what else do you have questions about?