Why Work with J3media
We’ve heard the stories …
- The website built for next to nothing by a semi-professional – or cousin’s boyfriend, or college student – who’s suddenly nowhere to be found …
- Hours spent navigating ad-ridden “maze” websites of large hosting companies, fearful that any day now your carefully selected domain name could be lost …
- Websites built in an era of the web long passed and ones that just missed their target …
We design it. We build it. We maintain it.
We know your website is an integral part of your brand marketing. You want it to be a great looking, functional, professional representation of your business. And you expect to be part of the process and make updates without hassle. We are passionate about this stuff. We’re here for you every day.
Our 2018 Stats
936 Cups of Coffee
150+ Happy Clients
2,000 Phone Hours
100% Customer Satisfaction
Graphic Designer / Web Developer
Problem solver extraordinaire, Harrison is a skilled, hard working Durangotang with a passion for the internet. He joined the team in 2012 and owner by early 2017. By 2020 he hopes to be President of the USA.
Joshua brings his creativity and passion for technology to the table when it comes to Software Development and Web Design. He wants to invent the future in every way he can, solving problems as he goes. Helping people is his #1 priority. Integrity, Transparency, and Trust are major factors in his everyday life.
Alex is a talented copywriter with diverse experience who understands how to capture the unique voice of every client she represents. She’s worked in social media management, journalism, blog writing, radio, and email marketing. If you need a writer, for anything, Alex is the woman for you!
In 1999, three website developers worked together for a local internet provider.
- Their names: Josh, Josh, and Joel
- Their office: A converted broom closet
- Their chairs: Paint buckets
In 2004, when the ISP decided to drop web design from their list of services, the “three J’s” acquired the web department and marked the birth of J3media. Our first office was not much more impressive than the broom closet – 200 square feet above a coffee shop. But the dream had come to life and since then we’ve worked to become one of the most respected and reliable web companies in Durango.
Now based in The West Building, we have a solid process and an amazing team dedicated to helping our clients find their voices on the web.