Web Development & Coding
The web can be a chaotic place … Standards make things better!
A good-looking website is in the eye of the beholder. What lies beneath is more complex and can make all the difference when it comes to updating or optimizing your website for search engines.
Is your web site mobile ready?
Around the world, mobile devices vastly outnumber desktop and laptop computers. We can get your website optimized for display on mobile devices.
Our Design & Development Process
Your success is our success! We want your website to reach its full potential. We offer on-going technical support, customized programming, training, design, search engine optimization, consulting, and more! Let us take you through our process.
- We meet with you to define your project and determine achievable goals.
- We deliver a proposal detailing what we can do and what it will cost.
- If you accept our proposal, then you’ll pay a deposit, and the real work can begin.
- Starting with sketches and your content, we’ll create a design mock-up for your approval. If you’re satisfied, then you’ll submit the next 25% of the project’s cost.
- We develop your website and prepare to “go live” (printing/coding, etc.).
*This can be the longest phase depending on the nature of the project.
- We set up a test site where you can view our progress:
- See the project’s full functionality
- Test custom programming
- Proofread content
- Think about features you’d like to see in the future
- You pay the final balance when you are satisfied with the end product. Then you receive your printed materials, your project files, and/or your website goes live.
- After your website is complete, we can teach you how to use your content management system, read your stats, etc. upon request.
You can take advantage of free telephone and web-based technical support for 30 days after your site is launched. Catch a typo? It’s on us.
Web Dev Services
You can be confident that websites professionally built by J3media are:
Cleanly coded according to current best practices
Well-structured & mobile friendly for easy navigation
Utilizing optimal tools for organizing your content, including search engine friendly image slideshows & galleries
Keeping Your Website Up To Date
Maintenance: If your website hasn’t been updated in months, or even years its highly likely your search engine ranking has plummeted. Meaning potential clients could be lost.
Responsive Design: 63% of the devices viewing your website are from tablets or phones. That number grows every year. If your website is not mobile friendly, search engines won’t rank your website as high when compared to other mobile friendly websites. Viewing some websites on a mobile device can be a pain, don’t let your website be a pain to your users. With a responsive layout your website can be viewed on any screen size.
Time to Redesign?
Older Content Management Systems may make it difficult to update your website. Using newer theme builders its easier than ever to make quick changes to your website.
Security. Your outdated website could be allowing bots and hackers access to your users information.
Responsive Design allowing your website to be viewed on any screen size.